WISH I WAS THERE
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm your reservation. Bookings are treated on a ‘first come, first served’ basis, unless otherwise specified, in writing by the owner.
- The balance of the rental amount must be paid strictly no less than 14 days prior to occupancy with proof of payment sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The occupier hereby agrees to pay for the full period of rental prior to occupancy. The total rental amount must be paid strictly no later than 14 days prior to occupancy
- The inventory must be checked by the occupier upon arrival and should notify Ngwenya Lodge reception of any discrepancies. Ngwenya Lodge staff will check the inventory again after departure.
- Keys must be collected at reception on the day of check-in between 14H00 and 19H00. Keys can be returned to either the reception on your departure or dropped in the ‘key-box’ at security, by no later than 10H00
- Units are serviced and cleaned daily from Monday to Saturday. Should you require cleaning services on a Sunday, it will be for your own account and must be arranged directly with reception
- No pets allowed
- The owner accepts no liability whatsoever in respect of any theft, loss, damage or injury to the occupiers whether due to any negligence on the part of Ngwenya Lodge, their staff, affiliates or otherwise.
- A booking voucher will be issued in the name of the occupant which will be provided after full payment received for the booking
- The occupier shall not cede nor assign this Rental Agreement either in whole or part, nor shall he/she sub-let the unit or any portion thereof. The number of occupants shall be in accordance with those stated in the booking details schedule hereto.
- The occupier hereby chooses domicillium citandi et executandi for his/her address as stated in the Booking Schedule and accepts the jurisdiction of the Magistrate’s Court, for the purpose and further agrees that he/she shall be liable for any legal costs incurred in respect of any action instituted against him/her on the attorney and client scale including collection commission.
- Please refer to and familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions of Ngwenya Lodge, provided with the booking voucher
- The breakage deposit of R 1000.00 will be refunded within 14 days of your departure. The value of broken, damaged or missing items will be deducted from the breakage deposit
CANCELLATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Should cancellation take place:
- 30 (thirty) Days or more before check-in date (After the booking was confirmed)
50% of the deposit will be forefeited
- 14 (fourteen) Days before check-in date
75% of the deposit will be forefeited
- 8 (eight) to 13 (thirteen) Days before check-in date
100% of the deposit will be forefeited
- Less than 8 (eight) Days before check-in date
The total rental amount paid will be forefeited
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Should a booking be confirmed and any payments made towards the confirmation of the booking and thereafter cancelled, the above cancellation terms and conditions will apply.
- If another booking could be secured in time, before occupation, at the same tariff as initially quoted and charged, the monies for the initial booking will be refunded to the occupier, less an admin fee of 10%.
- Should the new booking be confirmed at a lesser tariff than that of the new booking, the difference between the tariff of the original booking and that of the new booking will be forefeited and is inclusive of the 10 % admin fee.